Klairs Vitamin C Wishtrend

Hey Everyone,

Today's blog post is a much anticipated review of two vitamin C serums that I have been using. I will be talking about the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop and the By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C. The Klairs one has been a favourite of mine for a long time. I started using it a couple of years ago and got hooked. The By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum is a newer discovery of mine. This one I have been using over about a month now, so I feel confident about reviewing this product. So let's get into the Klairs Vitamin Drop vs By Wishtrend Vitamin C Comparison.

Both brands Klairs as well as By Wishtrend are owned by Wishtrend. They are a cruelty-free Korean Skincare brand and as you know, I love Klairs. By Wishtrend has been a relatively new discovery for me, therefore I cannot give you my full opinion yet. But so far I am loving the products that I have tried so far.

Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

This Vitamin C serum retails for £19.99 and for that you get 35ml of product. It comes in a clear plastic bottle with a dropper. Normally Vitamin C serum come in dark tinted bottles to prevent it from oxidising. But the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop has been formulated with a fast oxidisation prevention technique. This keeps the Vitamin C fresh for longer. The Vitamin C concentration is 5%, because Klairs is formulated for sensitive skin. According to research even 1% of Vitamin C can stimulate collagen production and show good results. To be honest I have been really happy with the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop. It has always been part of my cruelty-free Korean skincare routine. I always use it as part of my night time skincare routine.

Klairs Vitamin Drop vs By Wishtrend Vitamin C Comparison

By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum

This serum costs £22.99 for 30ml. It comes in a brown tinted glass bottle that includes a dropper. It's a little tricky to store, because of its high vitamin C content. Since it tends to oxidise so quickly it's a must to keep it in the fridge. Unfortunately, that means it's not travel friendly. Moving on to the consistency of both products in my Klairs Vitamin Drop vs By Wishtrend Vitamin C Comparison.

Klairs Vitamin Drop vs By Wishtrend Vitamin C Comparison
The ByWishtrend Vitamin C comes with a dropper that comes separately.

Consistency and Texture

The Klairs has a very runny consistency like water, but its texture reminds me of dry oil. It will leave your skin feeling somewhat oily (but not in a bad way), before sinking in. Your face will look shiny/oily, but there is no sticky feeling from my experience. But bear in mind that my skin is very dry, so usually any skincare product absorbs easily into my skin. I also get a pleasant warming sensation when applying this product on my face.

The By Wishtrend serum has a watery consistency and texture. My skin absorbs this instantly, which makes it hard to apply evenly on my face. Fortunately, I don't get any tingling, stinging or burning sensations with product despite the high Vitamin C concentration.

Klairs Vitamin Drop vs By Wishtrend Vitamin C Comparison

Results

Now to the long-awaited results of the Klairs Vitamin Drop vs By Wishtrend Vitamin C Comparison. The winner is without a doubt the By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5%, which doesn't come as a surprise. This contains more than 5x as much vitamin C as the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop. The morning after using the By Wishtrend serum my skin look noticeably clearer, brighter and more even. I also receive compliments on my natural skin when I use this product. That's a big deal for me, because my skin normally looks uneven and patchy.
I do love both products though.

Klairs Vitamin Drop vs By Wishtrend Vitamin C Comparison
the By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% helps to fade hyperpigmentation quickly

I hope you found this Klairs Vitamin Drop vs By Wishtrend Vitamin C Comparison helpful. If you are curious about cruelty-free Korean skincare then check out the Koja Beauty online shop.

Love

Britta

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Cookie settingsACCEPT

Klairs Vitamin C Wishtrend

Source: https://www.kojabeauty.com/klairs-vitamin-drop-vs-by-wishtrend-vitamin-c-comparison/